Posted: Aug 19, 2020 Location: Edmonton, 12868 184 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5V 1T4
Burly Boyz Moving and Storage is an expanding, industry leader servicing local moves within Edmonton and the greater area along with long distance moves anywhere in Canada.
Our Mission: To be the greatest moving and storage company in Canada by delivering an unforgettable customer experience from beginning to end.
To support our Mission and our expansion, we are looking for professional, respectful, dependable, and honest, people-oriented individuals to join our team of professional movers.
What We Offer:
– A rewarding career that is both physically engaging and customer focused.
– Training to be a professional mover and/or driver.
– Uniforms consisting of top-quality polo shirts, hoodies, ball caps, toques and jackets.
– A tip friendly environment that allows the customer to offer you a bonus based on performance.
– An above average starting wage of $20 to $27 per hour depending on the role and experience.
– Pay and responsibility increases occur near the conclusion of a 3-month probationary period.
– Long term growth opportunities.
What We Require:
– Friendly, positive attitudes and dependable, honest, resilient character.
– Be able to individually lift and carry 80-100 LBS repetitively.
– Must be capable of using computer tablets and apps.
– Must be able to occasionally work upwards of 12 hours plus in a day.
– Drivers must be able to show they can safely maneuver 3-5 Ton Trucks.
– Drivers must have a valid Class 5 license or better and provide a 5 Year Commercial Abstract
– Drivers must be able to complete pre and post trip inspections as well as hourly logbooks.
– Labour and customer service experience an asset.
Apply below for your chance to become part of a culture-driven organization where an amazing and rewarding career awaits you!
Your future career awaits!